Magicmaker-Scraps Club Membership

Magicmaker-Scraps Club is back and I have several surprises for everyone:

1) I will now have a three-month membership (July-Sept) for only $6.

2) If you want a six months membership (July-Nov) you'll only pay $10 and get all kits for December for free.

4) Every month you'll have one entire kit for commercial use. That's 3 commercial use kits in three months. The rest of the kits are S4H/O friendly.

5) As a member, you will receive 3 digi-scrap kits every month--that's 9 scrap kits for only $6 (remember, three of which are for CU). For those who prefer a six-month membership, you'll receive 18 scrap kits for only $10.

6) Within your three-month membership period, you'll also receive a "QPs with a Twist".

Click the paypal button at the sidebar to join MagicMaker-Scraps Club.

Join on or before September 30, 2009 to receive “Forever, My Love” as a welcome bonus.

Join on or before September 30, 2009 to receive “Forever, My Love” as a welcome bonus.
Members who joined during the month of June, July & August can also get it. Please use your welcome bonus password. Members download the September Bonus kit called Forever, My Love Here

Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Aurora in Love" Kit and a Sampler Freebie

I'm back with another kit, If you have read my other blog (fairydustprincess-magicmaker ) you probably know that I have some sort of an issue with 4shared. I'm slowly migrating my freebie files to the free account and the membership kits/files in a paid account so that you'll enjoy an ads-free and direct download. However, that would resume next month. My bandwidth allocation has exceeded since there were so many downloads for my freebies that used up my paid account features. I thought I would not be able to upload this kit until next month, I emailed 4shared and they replied that I can still upload my files and you can still download. However, it's back to the usual (with ads and with waiting time).

Anyway, it's my second consecutive valentine without my husband by my side. He's in Russia right now; last year he was in Qatar. So, "Aurora in Love" is my second set of Fairytale Princesses (Cinder Weds is the first). It also goes well with Cinder's Wish Papers and Elements. I was supposed to include a sleeping Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) but I guess, she won't be in-love if she's asleep so I have to wake her up because it's valentines day, LOL.

I hope you like this one. I had a great time making the oval frame. It's 10 inches tall with lovely roses in it.

Oppps...By the way, I have an add-on for Cinder Weds, which is included in this "Aurora in Love Folder). So, if you see the download file with the "Cinder Weds Add on" just include that in your download and just transer the file to where it should belong.

I didn't make a sampler freebie for "Cinder Weds" but I do have one for this kit. This kit will also be available at michelles-angels shop shop. So, if you don't want to be a member of magicmaker-scraps and you just want this kit, go ahead and get it there.



Download the Freebie Here

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the LOVELY sampler!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith N Hope said...

So pretty! Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful work!