Magicmaker-Scraps Club Membership

Magicmaker-Scraps Club is back and I have several surprises for everyone:

1) I will now have a three-month membership (July-Sept) for only $6.

2) If you want a six months membership (July-Nov) you'll only pay $10 and get all kits for December for free.

4) Every month you'll have one entire kit for commercial use. That's 3 commercial use kits in three months. The rest of the kits are S4H/O friendly.

5) As a member, you will receive 3 digi-scrap kits every month--that's 9 scrap kits for only $6 (remember, three of which are for CU). For those who prefer a six-month membership, you'll receive 18 scrap kits for only $10.

6) Within your three-month membership period, you'll also receive a "QPs with a Twist".

Click the paypal button at the sidebar to join MagicMaker-Scraps Club.

Join on or before September 30, 2009 to receive “Forever, My Love” as a welcome bonus.

Join on or before September 30, 2009 to receive “Forever, My Love” as a welcome bonus.
Members who joined during the month of June, July & August can also get it. Please use your welcome bonus password. Members download the September Bonus kit called Forever, My Love Here

Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Love Digi-Scrap Kit and Bragbook Freebies

This kit has taken me longer to upload, I thought there's a problem with 4shared, my computer or the internet connection. Well, after several days, I tried to change browser (from firefox to internet explorer) and voila! the files were uploaded in no time--why didn't I think of that last week?

I want to share with you the layout that I made using this kit. My niece is going to celebrate her 7th birthday on August 16, so this kit is for her. Young as she is, she's already an accomplished swimmer, violinist and a karate kid. I took these pictures of her when we visited them in the US last May. I used a wordart from dranet in this layout.




Here's the pastel background.



But I actually like the black background more. This background paper is included in your download.


Now, here's the Baby love kit which I hope youlike. If you have any desired kit in mind, just leave me a comment here or email me, so that I can work on it. We still have more than 12 kits to go, though I already have themes for the kits but I would rather do something which you can really use.



Download the Freebie Here

password: magicmaker



4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good Morning Lei!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this MARVELOUS kit & BB!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE the black 1 best of ALL!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO your SWEET NEICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Lei!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this MAGNIFICENT Welcome kit!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good Morning Lei!!!!!!!!!
Just popping in to let you know that I upload a LO using your Nature Lover on my blog!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!!!
TY for stopping by!!!!!!!!
I never made a QP!!!!!!!! LOL
As for my flower garden this year I was lazy & didnt plant any seeds just dumped them ALL into a container sook it up & sprinkled them over the top of the ground!!!!!!!! LOL
HUGE HUGS