Magicmaker-Scraps Club Membership

Magicmaker-Scraps Club is back and I have several surprises for everyone:

1) I will now have a three-month membership (July-Sept) for only $6.

2) If you want a six months membership (July-Nov) you'll only pay $10 and get all kits for December for free.

4) Every month you'll have one entire kit for commercial use. That's 3 commercial use kits in three months. The rest of the kits are S4H/O friendly.

5) As a member, you will receive 3 digi-scrap kits every month--that's 9 scrap kits for only $6 (remember, three of which are for CU). For those who prefer a six-month membership, you'll receive 18 scrap kits for only $10.

6) Within your three-month membership period, you'll also receive a "QPs with a Twist".

Click the paypal button at the sidebar to join MagicMaker-Scraps Club.

Join on or before September 30, 2009 to receive “Forever, My Love” as a welcome bonus.

Join on or before September 30, 2009 to receive “Forever, My Love” as a welcome bonus.
Members who joined during the month of June, July & August can also get it. Please use your welcome bonus password. Members download the September Bonus kit called Forever, My Love Here

Monday, December 15, 2008

"The Magnificent 2008" QPs with a Twist and QP Freebies

The QP set for December will be of two parts. This will be composed of 24 QPs/12 spreads that is ideal for photobooks. Ten QPs of each part will be for members and the other two are given as freebie QPs for all.

Why did I call it "The Magnificent 2008"? Every year, I do layouts of each month's highlights. Last year, my title was "2007 in a Nutshell". That's the reason why, this set will have 12 spreads, one for each month. Anyway, if you are not going to use the set for compiling a year's worth of memories, you can still use it for other projects. This year, I did several photobooks as birthday and Christmas gifts. In fact, some of the pages here were inspired from those photobooks that I made.

I usually chronicle a person's life in the photobook. I scan their pictures from childhood to present, then group them as childhood days, school days, years at work/ministry, etc. And do you know what are the hardest part in making this project? It's grouping the pictures together and thinking of the entire photobook title. I'll give you sample titles of what I did: "The Chronicles of Narry" (A photobook for our dear Pastor Narry), "Vic...Through the Years" (This one is for my Father-in-Law); "A Rosy Life" (For my mother-in-law, her nickname is Rose, hence, the word "rosy" came to mind); "Life's Treasures" (for my Mom, it was supposed to be "My Heart's Treasures" because my Mom's name is "Corazon" which is translated as "heart" in spanish. I already have it printed when that title pop-out in my mind--too late to change--see, thinking of a title is really a difficult one); and "Journey" (for Pastor Luis).

In all my "QPs with a Twist Set", there's always a bonus QP (for front cover) for members which I never show in preview...it's supposed to be a surprise. But here, I'll just show it via my own photobook cover. This comes in QP and cluster border frame (paper removed so you can put your own choice of paper and add some more elements if you want).

I have here our 6th wedding anniversary and our trip to Ilocos photos which were this year's highlights in our lives.

Here's a sample of the inside pages. I chose the month of "August" to show-off my sample LO and you'll read in my journaling the reason why.


August 3 - (Opposite page, left). Showing of my new dress worn specifically for our lunch date to celebrate our wedding anniversary. (middle) It’s our 6th wedding anniversary and we're still happily married, LOL--oopppss, it's our ring fingers (with our wedding rings on) that you're seeing here. This was taken after we watched “The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor” at The Globe Platinum Cinema at Gateway Plaza in Cubao, Quezon City.

August 16 - ((Opposite page, right). Finally, a dream come true. I was able to watch Lea Salonga in a musical play via Rodgers & Hammerstein's CINDERELLA at the Cultural Center of the Philippines.

August 30 - (above, from left to right) Mike and I enjoyed being official photographers (without pressure, LOL) during KM’s 7th birthday held at Rosewood Pointe’s Clubhaus. Charlo & Diwata were so happy for KM and for their new condo unit. And yes, I got to show-off my hand-me-down DSLR from DH.

So, you can now think about what project are you going to make for this latest QP set. I only make five spreads (10 pages) for my photobooks. So, if you're not going to use it to chronicle "2008", you can already start a complete photobook with this one without waiting for part 2. BTW, you also need to download the QP freebies to complete your set.


Members Download
here


Download the Freebie Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 16 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Amy said...

Is your Membership still open?
How does one go about joining? I love the idea and your pages. Would love to be able to participate. Can we join now and download the Sept-Dec items? Or will it be for another 4 months Jan-April. appreciate your reply.
Ruth